Here's a little catch up...x

Sporadic postings caused by spontaneous days and lovely beach trips.
I've spent the weekend at my grandma's/beach with my boyfriend.
I'll reply to all comments tomorrow, and August will see a huge focus on my blog especially whilst interning at Company [not long now!].

This is my new Wildfox top, that I mentioned in the last post, from the Pop Store event.
I love the colour and wore it to a special club night that I rep for on Thursday.
I'm definitely going to be wearing it to Latitude festival.

If you're going to Latitude keep an eye out for me as I'll be street style photographing for Shop Pulse!

On another note I've been featured as the 'Angel of the Week' on the Uncover Aussie site!
I love being an Aussie Angel & you can see the interview below:


The new re-launched Velvet magazine is also out, and I was asked to write the main fashion spread! I spoke about the Anglia Ruskin Degree Show [p38-9]


More exciting news soon!
x

12 comments:

Style Goddesses said...

Lov the top! Will definately be great for latitude! I'm so excited now! It's only a few days away! Good luck with your interning too! Millie xxx (@allcamillawrote)

Amanda Lee said...

this is a very cute and casual outfit!
congrats w/ your your job!

xx
a.

Olivia Lopez said...

I read your little comment on Asos as your "most inspirational blogger", and seriously I can never thankyou so much for being so so so so kind and supportive! also <3 this post, wildfox is amazing

Sara Luxe said...

hey so pleased i found ur blog !

chantelle said...

such a lovely, fun & summery little outfit! pretty girl :) i love wildfox ♥

S. Lòpez said...

Haha doesn't matter!
Love the pink top and the shorts!

xoxo

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a cool top!! Looks like you've got amazing projects!! xxxoxoxoo

Unknown said...

love the polaroids! :)
page

Anonymous said...

Milly you look so beautiful my dear!

Such wonderful summery photos. The wild fox t shirt is amazing, I adore that colour on you.

Your summer sounds so blissful darling!

Love

xxx

Rianna said...

very cute top, i sooo want one!
Rianna xxx

Platform P said...

Congrats on your two features my love!

xo

Anonymous said...

hey! no problem, i dont use my blog so much, so my answers are late always =)