Off to Latitude today!! If you're going make sure you seek me out to be street style snapped for Shop Pulse. I'll be scouting a lot to day as I won't be watching bands.

I hope the weather cheers up... I'd really like to just wear cut offs and loose tops. Or beautiful white dresses fit for Italy, like the ones I've recently scouted from The White Company.
I've never really had a decent look at this shop, although there is one in town. But I really think it actually has some great items, especially for a more sophisticated summer look.


I love the simplicity of this white dress, and would wear it over this gorgeous bandeau bikini. I'm not sure if this style would suit me but have seen some people looking beautiful in them so maybe I'll try it!

Lucky for me I've been given some great voucher codes & the like which you can check out here: The White Company & here: Voucher Codes

Summer sun, cocktails by the beach, barefoot in the sand, light dresses to slip on and off, reading Fitzgerald's 'The Beautiful & The Damned'...

what's everyone's summer plans?

I'll be MIA 'til Monday; see you then for some exciting news & photos from my weekend!
Finally after this weekend I'll have the internet non-stop, and have some got some really solid, inspiring posts to share with proper detail & information :)

xxx

14 comments:

Unknown said...

how weird i just text you and then you updated xxxx

Unknown said...

you lobe your BFs deodrant well that is good stuff cos if you didnt that could spell the end of a relationship ha ha xxx

Chloe said...

Love the white dress, so simple and yet so chic! xx

Is This Real Life? said...

Oh have fun at the festival, and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog about my work in cellardoor, glad you like it!
Cant wait to see your features in it too!

daniela kate morosini said...

aah, i have to bikini shop this week, not happy! also MSL clearly have good taste, haaha ;) x

Jade Purple Brown said...

cute bikini!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Jade Purple Brown said...

cute bikini!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

Love that white dress, it's perfect for summer!

Sasha B. said...

cutecutecute! i love that little black bikini. everyone needs one :)

Alexandra said...

Super cute.
Alex
http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/

chantelle said...

the white dress is so perfect for summer! have fun at latitutde :) i have no summer plans yet, as it's winter here in australia!

Friend in Fashion said...

White dresses are my summer staple!

Hope you have a geat weekend :)

Luv, Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
X

Anonymous said...

loving the bikini!
yes, the title was based on the book. did you read it? i loved it. actually, i live in lisbon but i was at my mom's place so i came back today. and i'm off to the usa on friday on holidays. so exciteeed (sorry)

Anonymous said...

amazing dress,how are you♥